- • Weekly visits by hairdresser and beautician.
- • ‘Move it Mobility’ - seated exercises and games.
- • Regular visits of clergy and communion.
- • Poetry-reading session.
- • Dominos games.
- • Sing-a-longs with visiting musical comperes and entertainers.
- • Floor games - Skittles, targets, etc,.
- • Balloon Games.
- • Animal visits – owls and exotic animals.
- • Supervised craft work and painting opportunities.
- • Outside gardening with accessible raised flower beds.
- • One to One sessions.
- • Escorted trips out - local cafe, walks into the village.
- • Reminiscence activities.
- • Topical sessions - Olympics, Football, Royalty.
Maintaining active bodies and minds!
An essential part of our home life is organising stimulating activities for residents to keep minds and bodies active. We have a dedicated activities co-ordinator at the home. Below is a selection of some of the activities currently available to residents:-